Taking the oath to protect and serve should mean something but it doesn’t. The nothingness of it all makes sense when you remember that the police force is a modern-day derivative of Southern slave patrols.
In all the police shootings of blacks, fear is a common refrain with the officer in question often claiming that they felt threatened or in danger. If you scare so easily, go to church but do not become an enforcer of the law because your fear will override logic every time.
With that being said, it seemed fitting to compile a list of attributes that those in law enforcement should not have.
- If you are afraid of the dark in any capacity and/or require a night light to fall asleep, do not become a cop.
- If you were beat up and/or stuffed in lockers in school, especially by black kids, do not become a cop.
- If your girlfriend or wife cheated on you with a black guy, do not become a cop.
- If you listen to Kid Rock or Ted Nugent, do not become a cop.
- If your mom is also your sister, do not become a cop.
- If you voted for President Dump, do not become a cop.
- If you view the Ku Klux Klan as a human rights organization, join it so we can oust you from your school/job like those clowns in Charlottesville.